Staff Application

• team profile link + name: MtTheMaster - 76561198391304455

Game and Freezzer play-time:500 hours on unturned and more on other acc and freezzer about 200-300 hours

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:I can about 4-6 hours a day and weakly i can play from Monday to Friday.

About yourself:My only game that I play is Unturned you can check on my steam.I play with random people and would not abuse any power.Only when hackers is in the server or when there is an lower staff abusing is power.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:I have past experience of being admin,mod, and vip because i am staff on 4 servers.I know how to talk to people when they have a problem.I would give my best to this server because they are a big company of unturned.

;)

• lower staff abusing is power.

There is no 'lower staff', and our current team do not abuse their power.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Application rejected - recent VAC bans on other account from 'brother'.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png