banned for an early crime

• Imperaonation they said i used the name 'p0is0n' for less then a day yet i still got banned. i got no warnings, no time to apologize for my great crime yet i still got banned. only because i used the name 'p0is0n' doesn't mean i tried to take the real one's Character, people might have thouht ohhhhh i am the greaat mighty real p0is0n but i did not act a darn second as this guy another thing 30 days is a huge crime punishment for somthing as small as using a name for less then a day. i want a chance, a choice to correct my mistakes and 30 days just takes all that away

the confient hacker RenegadeNine Impersonation 30d 00h 00m 2018-01-11 19:42:51

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von alisafaa8904 () aus folgendem Grund: the reason was an early joke and the aftermath was banned late

• the racism has another punishment and a guy like you should be aware of that

Why do you say that? You know he was banned for a month for racism because of something you did? Your impersonation resulted in the accidental ban in the person you were pretending to be.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• first of all: i did not know that and i am sorry but i asked one of your support members "how long does a man get banned for? for insulting/racism" and he said "14 days i think"(i uploaded a screenshot with the whole conversation) , 14 days is clearly not a month and baning the real person and for the wrong reason is your fault and on the other hand i did not/mean calling him a "n####r" the reason i said that word is for explaining why iunfriended him and this screenshot proves, though i accept that punishment as if that what you decide.

_614de14695fb0331593f104b498666c4-png.jpg

second of all: i only used his name for half a day and when he told me to change it i was more then happy to do so and changed it to my original name 'the confient hacker' (spelled wrong) but yet i still got banned 30 mins after i logged off or as my memory recall. llJ6M1s2Rpub3nddSr349Q.png

third of all: impersionation:"an act of pretending to be another person for the purpose of entertainment or fraud." the only thing i did was use his name why do i have to spend a whole month just for using a name A NAME i did not pretend i did not make fun of his name i did not try to make people believe that i am the real one and this shouldn't be turned into that big of a deal.

i do not want to suffer becuse of mistakes i want to work so i can repay them. it's for you to decide if i am worthy or not but atleast if you don't atleast don't make my punishment a month and you won't regret it.

• why do i have to spend a whole month just for using a name A NAME

Because its blatant impersonation, it wasn't just a coincidence that you had the same name.

14 days i think

i think does not mean it is

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Because its blatant impersonation, it wasn't just a coincidence that you had the same name.

it wasn't a coincidence yes but it also wasn't a serious situation i could have went like "i am sorry for using your name" and everything would have resolved a whole month is a huge punishment for such a small crime

i think does not mean it is

well how about you tell us how long it is community manager, a support member said it and he should have known well that it was 14 days why do you say otherwise ?

• As with all punishments except cheating and glitching, there is no set time frame that we will ban someone for. We will ban people for lengths we deem necessary.

it wasn't a coincidence yes

So, you were pretending to be someone else, therefore that is 'impersonation'.

v1.png

• As with all punishments except cheating and glitching, there is no set time frame that we will ban someone for. We will ban people for lengths we deem necessary.

you are the community manager and i respect your word but there are no dangerous or any serious evidance that make's the length of the ban necessary have i done crimes before ? no, have i insulted admins before ? no, have i got vac banned before ? no, have i spammed, harrased, glitched, hacked or did other stuff that makes your action necessary ? ofc not. i just did some minor mistake that i regret and i wish that i would be forgiven for it.

So, you were pretending to be someone else, therefore that is 'impersonation'.

no i meant it wasn't a coincidence that i used his name but as i have been saying alot i wasn't pretending for a second

• Appeal rejected - you haven't at all shown you regret your actions nor will you accept that you broke our rules, and you continued to do so in our Discord.

Thread Closed

v1.png