Support Staff Application

• Application format:

Steam profile link + name: Ozzy http://steamcommunity.com/id/UnturnedFullRelease

Game and Freezzer play-time: 957 165

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: 1-5+ Hours Daily

About yourself: I am an active person on many things, i'm kind in most situations, things are pretty difficult IRL, but i try my best to keep that out of discussion. Playing games is my favorite hobby, especially Unturned and Freezzer.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: I've been able to investigate bannable things (aside from glitching) many times, and most of those times i was able to get them punished, and instead of always reporting, I could handle the issues myself. I am used to encountering people that are breaking rules and I report them when I can. I think I would be well suited because I am on almost all day, everyday. I switch between servers and play on them for a few hours each, which could increase the odds of encountering rule breakers and I could punish them and keep playing and enjoying the game. I am understanding and if anyone has issues with my methods I will contact them and see what I can do to fix it.

If I made any errors, let me know and i'll do what I can to fix it. Thanks.

• Application rejected - view attachments for reasons why; first attachment is referring to you

Thread Closed