Support-Staff Application

• Hello Freezzer Team,

this is my second Application for Support, and I would like to tell you what I'm able to do and some things about me.

Birthday: 2004/1/6 (13 years right now)

Steam-Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198192336328/

Game and Freezzer play-time: 1376 and 560

Recent/currently weekly + daily play-time: 10 + up to 7 hours

About myself: I'm a known player at Freezzer, like to play on Freezzer Servers, and always I like to help players which are new to the game or when they've got some problems. Also, because Freezzer is my favorite server, I'm spending everyday many hours on any Freezzer Servers, so I would be able to join any server to help players. My English isn't to 100% fluenty, but I'm always giving my best to speak it fluent. I'm getting sometimes a Blackout, but I hope this ain't bad. Neverone can be perfect, right? 8o

Why would I be well suited to become Support-Staff: I'm a trusty person, so I wouldn't abuse any kind of permissions, because that would be a huge time waste for me and Freenex (because he would need to fix everything, or Staff). My behavior on Discord and on servers wasn't nice, but this is going to be better. About my age, it sounds like I'm not trusty, but how I said, I wouldn't abuse any permissions. I'm mature (yes, I can be mature if I'm taking it serious). I'm able to find glitched bases on Unturned, and I always can help players if they're needing help.

I would also like to become the role Support on Discord, if I'm going to become Support-Staff.

Greetings

Temur

I hope you like it! ^^

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von lool1234566 () aus folgendem Grund: 1. Added Steam Link 2. Corrected a mistake

• We'll get back to you within 7 days.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Your application is being rejected, on the basis that your Discord moderator logs are more than excessively long and your attitude towards other users in the servers is not what we are looking for in support members (i.e taunting users to get a reaction then reporting them).

You may re-apply in 3 months.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png