Misumi's Ban Appeal.

• Steam Profile URL http://steamcommunity.com/id/misumiii/
    Reason
    Harassment
    Server [US] Freezzer #2
    Executor 10k

Reason why you should unban me: Well, it's simple. I didn't harass them. (Michael and Connor) We simply played the server in a more aggressive way, killing them on sight and stealing their APC. I've gone over your rules multiple times, and I don't see anything against that. You can check the server chat logs, if possible, and you'll find that we did not say anything remotely derogatory towards the two players. I was joking around with them, however, saying that there's only room for one of us in this town, giving them that as the reason to why I was killing them. If that hurt their feelings, I sincerely apologize. I was not on the server to ruin anyones day, just to play a bit of unturned PVP. From now on, I won't give them a hard time and will most definitely leave them alone.

Thank you for reading, it would be a blessing if I was unbanned, I definitely did not have any plans on discontinuing my playing of this server. If you have any questions or need more information please contact me at misumi#8764 on discord.

• Appeal accepted.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png