Staff Aplication (dreadlombre)

• Dear Mods And Owner(s),

Hello, my name is dread (I am not comfortable with giving my real name), I have decided to apply for staff because I think I would be a great staff member, as for how I would be serving I will put my discord in my details

Details

---------

Age-12

Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/897854363/

Discord-@Sharking Bait#2414

(For any further contact please dm me on discord)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Reasoning (In bullet point form)

---------------------------------------------------

-I am very active on some servers

-I am reliable to see contact within a day if no other obligations (school, emergencies, etc...)

-I will never abuse

-I am friendly most of the time (I am provoked by racism and spawncamping ( and a few other things))

-I speak English and French

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sincerely, Dreadlombre.

P.S, Thank you for reading my application and I really hope I get staff and if I don't then oh well. ;):P:thumbup:

• Application denied - we do not recruit staff and if you had read the guide about applying for staff, you would know this.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png