Support Application!!!

• Steam profile link + name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DeCaptainRage_23Kek

Game and Freezzer play-time: Freezzer Time: 329hrs Game Time:745hrs

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:329hrs

About yourself: Iam a loyal and respectful to ANY person!

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:

i wanted to be support (or staff) to help around freezzer its has tons of rule breakers and glitchers! (i hate it when they throw a granade and a flashbang from the ground!!) i wanna help new players about the game/sever to what do to do and what not to and i wanna be what iam really in the outside world i help poor people on the street like children old people etc sometimes i give them like $5 or i treat them to a restaurant but in unturned i wanna just.. run as a support/staff to Help The People Who Needs Help And Kick/Mute The Rule Breakers And The Toxic Players!

and ill show you (EVERYONE) RESPECT!:)

• Thank you for your interest in joining the Freezzer team, however your application is unfortunately being rejected.

You may re-apply in 3 months

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png