When do you play on Freezzer: All day Everyday 12/7

---------------------------------------

Game and Freezzer play-time: 24/7 brother

Time zone (Extra) : West Europe NL

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: Until 10 at night i go to sleep

About yourself: I am a dutch child with symptones of Depression. but all i want to do is entertain players. and give them tips. and protect the server/community.
    I live my own life in the Netherlands i got the feeling *I should apply for admin* to protect against people that areThreathning others. to stop racism

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:

Ive never had the chance to become a staff member in a server before. ive seen many rulebreakers in Freezzer servers. Or even Mean people like jalu27d (If i got that right)

I am not a spy (Secretly unbanning my friends) I will absolutely not do that. if i do. i would take responsibility in my Freezzer Staff carrier to take a demote and ban

I specificly dont allow bullying. and people calling other's Noobs. I will Verbally warn them to stop. I do not immediatly ban/kick I do not want to abuse. I just love Freezzer. I want to spent the rest of my life in that server. to slowely rank up and maybe even support the files from corrupting of the server -={I might have said that wrong}=- It doesnt matter what its hosted by (The server) I will protect it with my life

I respect Freezzer. I do somethings wrong because i have ADHD and i dont want to fuck up this awesome community with over 5 Million players.

Please accept me as a T-Moderator for temporary time. If i do a good job. i can slowely rank up and rank up to just like Renegade. Or Acid

• Removed poll, no need for it.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Application accepted - congratulations! You will be given a 1 week trial as support, where we will closely monitor you and decide whether you are suitable to remain as part of the team.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png