Application

• When applying, use the following template:

Steam profile link + name: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972450099/

Game and Freezzer play-time:

Availability: I am able to play every day for up to 4-6 Hours (Eastern Time)

About yourself: Hello! I am applying for staff. I believe I would be exceptionally well fit for this responsibility because I've had a professional previous experience on the server called Unturned Battlefield. As you most likely know that server has been sadly shut down by the owner Steven, but through that amazing experience , I've been able to cooperate with other staff (GuilHerme, Commando, WellThen, ect.) which gave me a massive understanding with the game and how to be a successful leader, and helper. Also, I do have less than 150 hours on this server, but I do believe my previous moderator experience should make up for that.

• Application rejected

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png