Chief's Support-Staff Application

• Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198377648389/

Name: Bradley.

My Age: 15.

Game And Freezzer Play Time: I have 643 hours in unturned at the moment and freezzer i have
    124 hours.

Recent/Current Weekly + Daily Playtime: At the moment I've only been playing on freezzer servers
    and daily play time extend out to 7 hours.

About My Self: I come from Africa, Botswana and I've been doing karate for over 6 years now and

attended 1 world championships and 2 regional championships.And I have crappy

internet

Why I Would Be A Well Suited Support-Staff: I would be a well suited support-staff because I'm

frequently playing on freezzer servers including vanilla and sandbox. I also do constantly see

people either cursing or insulting other people for various reasons, and i try to stop them they will

focus thier attention on me and can't do anything about it to stop them and i would LOVE to get

those kid of people out of the situation.

• Firstly, thank you for your interest in becoming a Freezzer team member. This was a tough decision for us, hence the lengthy waiting time, however it is with regret that I inform you that your application is being rejected, on the basis that we felt you were slightly too immature for the role.

Please do feel free to re-apply in 3 months time, we would love to hear from you again in the near future

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png