Support-Staff Application #2

• Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/justadeadraven/

Steam name: Ðrêåm

Game play-time: 1,350 hours

Freezzer play-time: 180 hours

Recent/current weekly play-time: 63.4 hours

Daily play-time: ~4-6 hours

About yourself: I'm a calm person who likes video games. I'm also very active. My time zone is EET (Lithuania). I don't swear and also I'm a patient person. Taking everything serious if I need to, I like to meet new people and chat with them. I also play other games aswell, not only Unturned. I'm a person who likes to play with friends.. I also like to chill in some random server to spend my time here. I like to report people just to see them getting banned.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: I have a very good knowledge of the game, I don't abuse or anything. I know the commands (the ones that are for Support-Staff). I'm responsible for my actions. I'm trying to help people as much as I can to solve their problems if I'm able to do something. I play Unturned mostly every day. I'm mostly active on weekends and holidays, and I spend more time on Unturned. My English skills are pretty good, and my grammar is good aswell.

• We'll get back to you within 24 hours with our final verdict.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Application accepted - congratulations! We will get back to you shortly via Discord with more details.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png