Blacklisted? Unturned Sandbox - Rocket Launcher

• I think it's pretty clear that it's frustrating to die by a Rocket Launcher sometimes, definetly. But, we can't just have every single Rocket Launcher blacklisted.

After all this is a sandbox server, and we do not want half of the weapons blacklisted, sure the Judgement, MK.II those weapons are all beyond too powerful, which is why they are blacklisted. But Rocket Launcher, is it really THAT strong? besides I don't see people ALWAYS using a Rocket Launcher, They only use it in certain situations, maybe when somebody's hiding behind cover or something.

I say Rocket Launcher stays.

• In my opinion, the rocket launcher with 4 barrels (idk what its name is, sorry) is the one should be blacklisted.

When you get to "rule" an area, they use that weapon and "nuke" you. You basically can't dodge the shots, because of the fire rate. You run into a cover ? Poof... 4 rockets is not on your head. Have a base ? *literally 1 minute later*,What base ?

That's what i've experienced for the past few days. When you dominate a place from someone, they just fly over your head, jump out and rocket you out of their sight. Like those people abusing the power of the rocket. They won't stop using the rocket launcher, even when they've dominated the place they want, they still use the rocket to get rid of who trying to raid them.

To sum up everything, i think the new rocket launcher should be blacklist, the old one is fine.

• In my opinion, the rocket launcher with 4 barrels (idk what its name is, sorry) is the one should be blacklisted.

When you get to "rule" an area, they use that weapon and "nuke" you. You basically can't dodge the shots, because of the fire rate. You run into a cover ? Poof... 4 rockets is not on your head. Have a base ? *literally 1 minute later*,What base ?

That's what i've experienced for the past few days. When you dominate a place from someone, they just fly over your head, jump out and rocket you out of their sight. Like those people abusing the power of the rocket. They won't stop using the rocket launcher, even when they've dominated the place they want, they still use the rocket to get rid of who trying to raid them.

To sum up everything, i think the new rocket launcher should be blacklist, the old one is fine.

The Rocket Launcher you mentioned here, Judgement, is already blacklisted.