Questions about my friend's ban

• So if you've read my staff application post, I brought up a subject regarding my friend and a "toxic kid" that banned him. I later asked him to elaborate on his ban and he told me the following:

✪ wolf: No actually lemme tell you the whole story

✪ wolf: But ur gonna get delayed messages cuz I'm on a place where Wi-Fi is slow af

✪ wolf: So just a normal day on freezzer I was bored and decided to hop on freezzer

✪ wolf: I roamed around Seattle and I couldn't find any players

✪ wolf: So i typed in chat "Any pvp spots?". Then a guy named "hace" said "no" and then "Wait are you copying my friend?"

✪ wolf: I told him "Guess I'm the real one xd"

✪ wolf: Idk what got into this ********, so he said "I'm calling him"

✪ wolf: Told him "call him then lol"

✪ wolf: But then again this ********** boy said randomly cuz he couldn't back his friend up after losing to me 9-0

✪ wolf: So he called P0ISON to back their ass up

✪ wolf: So then yeah I started getting embarrassed by a guy who's 90x better than my because I "copied" a guy I don't even know anything about

First off, I've researched this event and the person that ✪ wolf is "impersonating" is Wildwolf, and it appears that wildwolf made his account 1 year ago, while ✪ wolf made his 2 years ago.

I'm not sure if this would count as impersonation though due to wolf's statement "Guess I'm the real one xd" but calling your "admin friend" (who happens to be someone named P0ISON) to ban him due to impersonation of someone that ✪ wolf doesn't even know in the first place, doesn't seem to be a justifiable reason to ban someone.

On this statement, I would like to leave a link to ✪ wolf's profile, so he can clear up and give any info regarding this topic, and etc.

Thank you for looking into this,

-Deathstalker

Wolf's Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheOnlyLunaticWolf/

I am the primary founder of an elite group called the DBA (ive also written a few guides for unturned;))

">