Military/Ranger drums removal?

• No military/ranger drums (read description for more info) 15

1. Yes 1* (0) 0%
    2. Yes 2** (3) 20%
    3. No (12) 80%

I suggest blocking military/ranger drums from the Freezzer sandbox servers, which would make for more intense shoot outs and require more skill.

*Remove military/ranger drums from all Freezzer sandbox servers

**Remove military/ranger drums on only the Freezzer sandbox servers with the special vehicle perspective.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Leo_G () aus folgendem Grund: A few missed words

• Why not ban all barrels and grips as well? That'll help develop skill, too. And disable /skill so we have to earn our exp. Then we should just turn Sandbox into PVE while we're at it.

Obviously this is never going to happen, as it'll ruin the PvP reputation that Sandboxes has.

We have other servers if you have trouble role playing as a cop in Sandbox. (Evident from why you want a safezone and to ban drums in Sandbox)

Thanks for sharing your opinion, though.

• Next we'll be voting to remove guns xD

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Why not ban all barrels and grips as well? That'll help develop skill, too. And disable /skill so we have to earn our exp. Then we should just turn Sandbox into PVE while we're at it.

Obviously this is never going to happen, as it'll ruin the PvP reputation that Sandboxes has.

We have other servers if you have trouble role playing as a cop in Sandbox. (Evident from why you want a safezone and to ban drums in Sandbox)

Thanks for sharing your opinion, though.

Well, it's just because I personally don't like the drums. That's it. I don't know why, partially the reasons I give above but I just don't like them. The safe zone idea was just so there aren't spawn campers, and to me this would increase the enjoyment of the game, not so it's easier to role play as a cop. I was really scratching my head at that one Keaune, since you know nothing about me and if I like to role play as a cop, and the answer is, I don't ever role play. I would also say that banning drums is no where near as ridiculous as banning barrels and grips, as you can still have ammunition to shoot with. My main point however, was not so it would develop skill, merely make multiple player gun fights more exciting, as you would have to reload more which would leave opportunities to rush them. I would say your points would be valid if there were no other forms of ammunition for guns that take the drums, so disabling drums would not mean we should make it PVE or anything like that. (Kind of repeated myself there) I do however, agree with the fact that is might ruin the reputation of sandbox, that is why I suggested banning them only on some of the servers.

Next we'll be voting to remove guns xD

Disable rifles and snipers. More skill when only Colt is involved.

OBVIOUSLY things like that will never get banned, that is different to banning drums. (repeated myself again) I have in fact, seen sandbox servers which have banned rocket launchers though, and the Grizzly and Shadow Stalker.

• I see where you are all coming from, maybe banning drums is absurd, but I had thought of it before, and this poll was mainly to see if others felt the same about it. Clearly not. (although two other people voted for yes at the time of me writing this, it is still a tiny amount compared to the nine who voted against)

• Seriously.. I am not sure how you play, but seems like you barely get a kill and want others to have trouble as well (you do know we have arena servers if you want develop your aiming skills without attachments and skills, but then you'd want to complain about how you never find a gun as well). Anyway, people are now used to drums, and it'll really taint the reputation of Sandbox if they find out that it was banned because one guy wants "... intense shootouts and require more skill..." I am speaking for the majority of the Sandbox players and not just for myself. The horrible suggestions you've given go against what Sandbox stands for (which is to allow people to fight at full power as in, all max skills and attachments) and why people like it. Spawn killing happens so often that it is now a part of Sandbox, everybody got used to it. I have 30k+ Kills and 2k+ deaths and it takes me more than 10-15 kills without dying to increase my K/D by 0.01, one death sets me back so much, and I always get spawn camped whenever I enter Sandbox (my record was getting spawn camped 11 TIMES in one row due to lag at spawn and hardcore spawn campers). So, I have way More to lose than most people (including you) because spawn camping stunts my K/D, yet, you don't see me making mediocre polls trying to ensure that I don't get spawn killed and change the face of Sandbox while im at it as you are.

• A sandbox server is meant for spawning in every item in the game. Even matamorez, shadowstalker, grizzlies and rocket launchers. Only the MK II was banned as it's just too overpowered and a lot of people were using/spamming it. It doesn't matter if reloading a lot of times makes it more interesting. It's a sandbox server meant for everyone to be on a equal chance.

• Seriously.. I am not sure how you play, but seems like you barely get a kill and want others to have trouble as well (you do know we have arena servers if you want develop your aiming skills without attachments and skills, but then you'd want to complain about how you never find a gun as well). Anyway, people are now used to drums, and it'll really taint the reputation of Sandbox if they find out that it was banned because one guy wants "... intense shootouts and require more skill..." I am speaking for the majority of the Sandbox players and not just for myself. The horrible suggestions you've given go against what Sandbox stands for (which is to allow people to fight at full power as in, all max skills and attachments) and why people like it. Spawn killing happens so often that it is now a part of Sandbox, everybody got used to it. I have 30k+ Kills and 2k+ deaths and it takes me more than 10-15 kills without dying to increase my K/D by 0.01, one death sets me back so much, and I always get spawn camped whenever I enter Sandbox (my record was getting spawn camped 11 TIMES in one row due to lag at spawn and hardcore spawn campers). So, I have way More to lose than most people (including you) because spawn camping stunts my K/D, yet, you don't see me making mediocre polls trying to ensure that I don't get spawn killed and change the face of Sandbox while im at it as you are.

Okay... Sure I'm not the best, but I don't struggle to get a kill, not by a long shot. (most of my deaths are from spawn killers or from me flying into bases with rainbow hatchbacks to try get kills, or charging people with chainsaws) How is wanting to make spawn killing not exist bad? The only people it would trouble is the people who spawn camp. I really don't see how wanting no spawn killers is bad. And no, I don't just bitch and whine about things, these TWO posts (only two so I don't see how you can come to the conclusion that I just complain) were just SUGGESTIONS. Also, you must be annoyed every time you get spawn camped, would you not like to see that not happening? It seems to me that you spawn camp to keep your K/D up. (I know you are good but why would you want to keep spawn campers unless you were one yourself?(This is just an ASSUMPTION, something you like to do to me a lot)) Also, as I have already said, this poll was just to see other's stance on drums. (by the way, it is not just one guy who wants to ban drums on SOME of the Freezzer sandbox servers, as you can see by the votes (I know there aren't many that are for banning them but there are some)) And why wouldn't you want to change the face of sandbox to one that is better? (talking about the spawn safe zones here) Also calling my posts mediocre and my posts horrible... well, maybe they are, but let's not get into personal attacks please, after all, you are a moderator. (And I'm just a kid)

• You should know that it's my job to do that and it's only to help you. Btw, spawn campers get killed easily and are targeted the most, so why'd I spawn camp? I usually hunt them down. So, you don't necessarily get a high K/D from spawn camping, it's just that some people die less and kill more. And NOT chase people with a chainsaw on a creative server.

"...from Sandbox to one that is better..."

:D:thumbup:<[I like it!]