Ban Appeal

• Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bossmanAU/

Reason: Apparently I was being "Toxic"

Server: Freezer Sandbox 1-1 PEI

Executor: RenegadeNine

Reason why I should be Unbanned

Well to be honest with you every gamer goes through that moment of toxicity and I don't really think anyone should get a Server ban for this because its not right. I love playing freezer probably the first game mode I played since I started this game 3 years ago and if I didn't care I wouldn't be here writing this since it wouldn't really affect me getting a server ban like how many server have I been banned from god knows but this ban concerned me and I want to get unbanned sorry for my toxicity and a Unban would be nice!

• Appeal rejected - not only were you extremely offensive in the servers, but you were also using extremely offensive language towards me via DMs, which we won't accept

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png