Ban Appeal

• Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NorbiHD/

Server: Sandbox 1-5
    Ingame Name: N_O_R_B_I_H_D

Reason: Glitch

Uhm.. Hello how i got banned? becuse i randomly glitched out randomly under the map and i never get under, and am stuck am try to call help but nobody helping.. and am stuck i just trying too shoot becuse i wonder somebody came here where am i and help but he just run away... my only chance to get out is teleport my friend, but he not online... so am trying more and more later whit sticky grenades becuse i think if they hear the explosion the came here and it almost works but they run at the grenade and they dead... and am literly just quit next day i got banned... so please i don't do anything wrong am really love play on this server, and i want to play more! if somebody can unbanned my am really happy (sorry for bad english thats not my real laungage)

• So you 'try to call help' did you? No evidence of this in your logs, instead I just found this and you joking about glitching. No biggie though, because you don't care about getting banned. Appeal rejected.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png