Support application 3.0

• Steam profile link + name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DeCaptainRage_23Kek

Game and Freezzer play-time: game time:1,035 frezzer time:450h 22m 37s

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: 13.6 hours past 2 weeks

about me:

sweet hot boi in detroit i was born in texas i moved into different states i like playing computer games especially gun ones FPS first person shooter just any games with guns in it ill play it i play unturned a lot (mostly) the only server i play in is freezzer ofc (for me its one of the best servers out there in unturned) i made a ton of friends in freezzer iam mostly annoying (and i talk a lot people get that) when it comes to unturned i maybe sometimes hostile sometimes friendly its in my mood what would i be when i join in a server iam a very helpful person when it comes to certain problems- i think so -rage2018 pls accept me xddd this is my 3rd one and i think ill-

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:

freezzer needs triple help on these days i maybe suited for it because iam active in freezzer mostly at night because at nights there is a ton of glitchers and exploiters and someone needs to take care of them at nights.. (im batman) when it comes to reporting some of the reports are fail.. by mean that i mean the glitcher/exploiter left (i just think im fast tho xdd) but since i dont cry because they *sobs* escaped or whatever if ill be support i will deal with them properly and since if i will be support i dont need to report them now. i solve a some problems over freezzer as well i think. . .

-rage

“Winners never quit, and quitters never win.”

:)