support application

• Steam profile link + name:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nobleadam1/ Nobleadam1

Game and Freezzer play-time:615hours in game 29 hours in frezzer

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:32hours weekly daily 2-4

About yourself:I enjoy playing games on my computer and unfortunately the software limits me to games with lower graphics, Luckily Unturned exists and i enjoy it more than any other game

i had a break from unturned for about half a year but ofund my self getting bored and bored of games so i got back into it. The only server ive been playing is frezzer ive made friends here and i want to help the community as i dont see that many staff on.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:I sometimes see arguments in chat that annoy me and others playing the server. I want to make players experience of frezzer better if i possible can by remove all of the rule breakers as much as i can to my ability!

• Application withdrawn

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png