Ban Appeal.

• Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198400663230

Reason: Inappropiate name.

Server: All Freezer Servers.

Executor: lool1234566

Reason: Why should unban me: He ban me because he said that Rommel was a Nazi and a member of the Nazi SS and I know that indeed he was a General of the Werhmatch but he was opposed to Nazi ideology and antisemitism from the beginning, Rommel even planned the assassination of Hitler in 1944 (which failed and then he had to Either to suicide or be killed by his own army) so I think I should NOT be banned using for this name.

P.D. I know he (lool1234566) is German and it could be offensive for him but litelary says that he was oppoed to Nazi ideology in the 3rd paragraph of Wikipedia. Thanks for you time and sorry for the bad orthography but Im not English.

• Appeal rejected - your 3 day ban will remain

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png