Ban appeal

• Steam url: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198372110819/

Reason: Glitching

Server: Sandbox #2-4

Executor: lool1234566

It's my brother account and he should be unbanned beacuse he didnt understood the situation. He is still young and as most persons this age didnt rode the rules. He know that glitching is forbidden, but he were plaing on server and glishers were killing him, so he not knowing how to report a player and overall not knowing english he joined my two friends in getting rid of them. They killed them and destroyed beds, teleported me to them so we would be ready if they come back. It was noticed by admins and they banned three of us. As I and my friend were knowing that glishing is forbidden, I wont beg for unban for me and him. But my brother both dont know english and rules, and he didnt do anything being gliched other than killing rest glichers. I want him to be unbanned.

• He know that glitching is forbidden

my brother both dont know english and rules

He either knows the rules, or he doesn't.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Ban has now automatically been lifted

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png