DarkDJ Support - Staff Application

• Steam profile link + name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DarkDJ_GG/

DarkDJ

Game and Freezzer play-time: Unturned: 1514h | Freezer: 677h

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: Weekly: Around 20+ hours | Daily: Around 5 hours

About yourself: I am living at Israel, I am a good kid and a really quiet kid too. I'm accepting my wrongs, if I'm doing something and

someone is coming and telling me what I'm doing is wrong and is showing me how to do it right, I will accept that I was wrong and I will learn from him.

I'm making SFM (Source FimMaker) Posters of Team Fortress 2 (you can go check my Artworks in my profile).

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: I think I will be well suited to become a Support-Staff, because I know the rules of Freezer Gaming and I'm really enjoying playing at Freezer Gaming's servers.

Thank you, DarkDJ.

• Thank you for your application

We'll get back to you with a response within 7 days

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Congratulations, your application is accepted :) We'll get in contact with you on Discord regarding your trial support period.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png