Staff Aplication

• Steam profile link + name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198200086114

Szym80180

Game and Freezzer play-time: On this account about 100 hours and i think 80 on freezzer, but on other account it was 500 hours and 350 on freezzer.

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:

About yourself: My name is Simon. I live in Poland, but i know English well. I don't swear because i think it is stupid. My hobby is programming and plaing games.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: I very like freezzer, it is server i have played most time. I like helping people. When i was small kid i always wanted to be moderator of a servee.

• Thank you for your application

We'll get back to you with a response within 7 days

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png