Ban Appeal

• Steam Profile URL https://steamcommunity.com/id/qt2/
    Reason
    Cheating
    Server Sandbox #1-1
    Executor RenegadeNine

Hello, I recently have been banned for "cheating". Now I didn't actually cheat. I was asking questions/helping people in a cheating Discord. I have a pretty valuable steam account and a brain so I didn't cheat and will never consider cheating in one of my favourite games. I have around 900 hours on the game so it would be pretty dumb aswell. I realised it yesterday and was a bit shocked because I pretty much only play Freezzer sandbox/arena on Unturned. I then got into a DM with RenegadeNine and acted a bit rude because I was still suprised/shocked because I found it really unfair, so I want to apologise to RenegadeNine aswell. I hope you give me another chance. Freezzer is the reason why I play the game and I still love playing it. I would never cheat in Unturned. I also left the cheating Discord. I'm sorry for what I've done, apologies to RenegadeNine , I hope you forgive me and I hope I deserve a second chance. That's all I ask for.

Kind regards,

Raxo

• Appeal accepted

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png