Staff Application :)

• Steam profile link + name:https://steamcommunity.com/id/LOGATEMYDOG/

Waffles

Game and Freezzer play-time:107h 4m 7s

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:5hours+

About yourself:I like to do sports,practically any sports and tbh I'm pretty much a chill guy.I really despise those who thinks they are way above other people.I like to think positive about myself and others instead in a negative way as that really really REALLY changes the way I look at life.Life is short and everyone has something that they are passionate about.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:Well often I play Freezzer,I don't really see any staffs online in game At that point I thought,why not try taking up the responsibility to be staff and help others out? Well,here I am with my application.I do enjoy playing on the server as it entertains me in every aspect.I'm quite experienced in Unturned and with all due,I enjoy playing it.

With Regards,

Waffles:saint:

• Thank you for your interest in joining the team, however we are rejecting your application based on toxicity found in your recent chat logs.

You may re-apply in 3 months

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png