AcidMonkeys staff apply

Game and Freezzer play-time: 470+ hours

In game hours: I have alot of experience in the game and servers, I now have over 1700 hours in unturned.

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355059728/

Discord: AcidMonkey #6993

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:

I almost play 2 hours eveyday and I try my best to play etleats 5 days a week.

About yourself: I live in Belgium (GMT+1) and I have Dyslection so Iam not the best at languadges, but Englisch is one of my best languadges. I like to play on the server for pvp and building/making new designs. I like the variation of thingd you can do on the server.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: I love playing on the server and I would love to help out anyway I can. I have been a staff member on many other servers and discords so I know how to work with this ranking in bove opinions. If I would be accepted please DM me on discord. Ty and I hope that I will be able to join the staff.^^

• Thank you for your application however it is being rejected due to recent chat logs (see attachments) which showed you are not a suitable candidate at this time.

You may re-apply in 3 months

Thread Closed

Bilder

• 28f4bc4ce230be4f17f56d1b333789fc-png.jpg
    • 08b44edb8069628ace2155ba6523bad7-png.jpg
    • 6fce67bce3d4dead24debef9632f0030-png.jpg
    • acba93c8adde3152886ad911f6b968f4-png.jpg

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png