Staff Application

• Steam profile link + name: Cherryz https://steamcommunity.com/id/Cherryz47/

Game and Freezzer play-time: 3,487 hrs 712 hours

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: 57.5 hours past 2 weeks i play for like 6 - 7 hours on weekdays and 8 - 9 on weekends

About yourself: I am from hawaii i play games on my free time i have work on my weekdays and free time on weekends

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: well i play freezzer a lot probably my most played server in unturned and i wanna keep the place clean like to ban cheaters if no admins or staff are on and im well known in freezzer and I just really wanna keep the servers clean.

• Thank you for your application however it is being rejected due to recent chat logs which showed you are not a suitable candidate at this time.

You may re-apply in 3 months

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png