Ban Appeal

• So I was recently "banned for cheating". I will admit I was cheating but, it was on a alt and the ban was like a long time ago but, I was just trying to test them out and I just wanted to see how they worked and I had NO INTENT to get banned on any server's when I got banned on reform I just stopped and deleted them because I did not want to get banned on any other servers also I WOULD NEVER cheat on my main I have over 3,000 hours, no VAC Bans. I would NEVER let that many hour's just go to waste and if I ever cheated on my main I would have been game banned on unturned by now, Also one more thing I am so sorry for what I have done this will never happen again. I hope you give me another chance. Freezzer is the reason why I kept playing the game and I still love playing it. And Last thing I can start recording me pvping when I go on freezzer like at the end of the day or when I get off unturned I'll just upload the video fully raw and send it to a staff member or something and, I'm sorry for what I've done, apologies to Reform Server's and community , I hope you forgive me and I hope I deserve a second chance. That's all I ask for.

• Appeal rejected - we do not lift cheating bans in any case

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png