Ban Appeal (Glitching)

• Steam Profile URL https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198361366892/

Reason Glitching

Server I don't remember, its not on the list but the map was Hawaii

Executor Freenex

Reason to unban: Freezzer was one of my favorite Unturned servers until i got banned 2.5 years ago for glitching on Hawaii going through lava with some friends to test it, then we got attacked by a group of players and then banned, that was all on my previous account which was named "AwesomeGamerN" which i abandoned that account because I cheated on Unturned another server, your servers have been the most entertaining for me and most likely still are and would like to play them servers with old friends, if incase needed proof that I own the "AwesomeGamerN" account you can message me on this website/.

• Appeal accepted

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png