Ban Appeal 8/31/2019

• Steam : https://steamcommunity.com/id/hoxandfriendsxd/

Discord zippohace#0272

Reason : Extreme toxicity

Server : All

Executer: RenegadeNine (probably, i couldnt find myself in the banlist

Why should you unban me:

I mean there isnt alot i can say but the reason is that at that time i was pretty young, not really understanding warnings. I think i was around 12 at the time.

Ive turned 14 now, but this doesnt give you a reason to unban me because age doesnt matter. The things i did to this communty is unthinkable. A mistake i

would soon discover. the point where i judge my own mistakes. It was indeed stupid and i did not take in those words seriously. i have been extremely harsh

to the staff and players. I have been dissrespectfull to even the highest of ranks with no shame, It disqusts me to think of the past things ive done to people

Ive come to the realisation. that what i did is just not ok

• Appeal rejected

at that time i was pretty young

Your ban was less than 5 months ago, I don't think you've changed much since then. We gave you more warnings, mutes and bans than anyone else yet you still continued your behaviour - why would this time be any different.

You can appeal again in 6 months

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png