LowHp Staff Application

• Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198291122705/

Steam Name:LowHpダ

Game and Freezzer play-time: F:300 G:1075

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: about 30 hours weekely but daily i can spend a whole afternoon if needed

About yourself:

As part of the comunity of these servers i would love to go on a next level helping it improve by becoming a support staff .I am spanish however i consider that my english level is enough for the requirements of this role . In addition to this, i would also like yo state that in fact (or at least in my opinion) i am able to see both sides of the coin we call 'game comunity' as i am both a normal gamer (i pvp with average weapons and i consider my kd is decent) and a 'special (i think) gamer' as i love to play this game in all the ways as posible by tuning any kind of vahicles, making some awesome and sometimes challenging bases, trying to make giant groups and ocassionaly organising 'events' (this is fake i just say my base is unraideable and people just start coming) . Also i might have been a little toxic sometimes but most of the times i am the one being attacked verbaly .

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:

As i said earlier i think i could perform a major upgrade on this servers due to my activity and ways of playing .Also i would like to help the server that helped me all this years to have fun with my friends and to avoid geting bored through this hard gaming times .^^:P

Finally, i would love to be usefull both in game and in discord, as i think i have all of the minimun requirements for becoming a staff, hope i get accepted .

• Thank you for your application

We'll get back to you with a response within 7 days

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Application rejected on the basis that you do not have the required Freezzer playtime and you have also lied about your previous accounts in order to change the course of your application.

You may re-apply in 1 year

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png