3.17.17.0 Update Notes

• Screenshot Contest:

Edit: The e-mail server seems to have died from all the image attachments, looking into it.

Are you a survivor with an eye for photography? You're in luck - this week we're running a contest to update Unturned's loading screens! If your screenshot is selected it will be used in the background art and you'll win a special in-game item!

Requirements:

• Game running at 1920x1080 resolution
    • Disable HUD - press the home key by default
    • Turn up graphics to ultra for the screenshot
    • Use the screenshot key for 2x resolution - press the insert key by default. The output image will be saved as "Screenshot.png" in your Unturned folder
    • No post-processing mods/image editing

Send your entry to [email protected] with links to your screenshot(s) and your Steam profile (needed to grant award)!

Update Notes:

Additions:

• Added keybind to take a 2x resolution screenshot. [Default Insert]
    • Added swimming trunks to beach spawns.
    • Added credits screen to main pause menu.
    • Added animated lava object.

Tweaks:

• Tweaked vehicles with inconsistent numbers of physical and visual wheels to have invincible tires temporarily.

Fixes:

• Fixed a foliage related performance regression.
    • Fixed equipping newly dropped/exchanged items.
    • Fixed non-physical tires appearing dead on client.
    • Fixed unable to use batteries/tires while in safezone.
    • Fixed potential incorrect "not playing on this server" kick.
    • Fixed equipped gear icon showing on display items.
    • Fixed a contradiction in the Russia Mystery Box description.
    • Fixed trees with mismatched client/server collision.
  • Pinned ;)

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Is that it? xD

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Unpinned and Closed

New updated notes for 3.18.0.0 can be found here

v1.png