glitching

• steam profile:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198972248515/

reason:glitching

server:#SANDBOX1-5

executor:B0rb3d D3pr3ss10n

reason:

1.i had no idea you can get banned for glitching i was just playing and i spawned a tank i got in it then got out( i got in it by accident) then i somehow fell trougth the map it being my first time i decided to swim around there a little i was also playing whit my friend who got in trougth the same way i dident tell him anything like how to get in or tpa he just fell trougth the map the same way i did i realy enjoyed that server cause pepole were nice and i dident see any hackers i got in by accident and the server banned me in like 1 min i tried to swim down thinking i would die but it dident work ik its not the best reason but i just fell trougth accident i will not do it again even if i try cause its just bad and sky bases are better

• Ban amended to 14 days

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png