banned for toxicity

• Steam Profile : https://steamcommunity.com/id/stfoxbruh/

Reason : Toxicity

Executor : CaptainRage_23

Server : 1-1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reasons i should be unbanned

---------------------------------------------

I deeply regret what i did on Freezzer 1-1. Its really childish to be toxic and say the things i did. Some people may take it offensive and it could ruin their days. I really dont want that. Im just caught up in the moment in the game. I have found a way to coop with the anger and i just had a huge clan war against hyperdrive and i was excited that we beat them because they have such high ego's and i kinda let myself slip off the behavior chart. But over the 2 1/2 years of playing this server i have gotten better at dealing with anger. Also its really not worth a 7 day ban to say ez and make other people angry. Im 13 years old and im kinda oblivious to people potentially having autism and hurting there feelings. That is my appeal :|

• Appeal rejected due to the fact that you have 4 previous mutes for the same offence

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png