Horde beacon exploit

• Change horde beacon? 15

Das Ergebnis ist nur für Teilnehmer sichtbar.

Horde beacons are an item which makes no sense in the sandbox gamemode, its only purpose is to annoy and troll other players and I personally saw it being used seriously once some time last year.

In a specific case one user exploited the spawning cooldown of horde beacons by spawning in the items needed to craft them and obviously craft them. he spammed many which causes total chaos and lag to the server. these items can be camped, with senturies aswell which makes players very annoyed.

My suggestion is to remove the chance to camp horde beacons with senturies by adding an area around them where senturies cannot be placed (like spawn), then to block the crafting of this item.

Thank you

• I would remove horde beacons completely because even if they get cooldown higher, block crafting and remove chance to camp with sentries they can still be spawned in ammount of 50 which means player can just hide bunch of lockers somewhere in the ass of the world and than just get 1-2 hordes from there and hide them again in seattle and than just repeat that until he runs out of them. There is literally no reason to keep them in because u dont need any of the loot from them.