it's me ElDonneur, I'm calm

• https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198925816430
    Toxicity
    Sandbox #1-1
    RenegadeNine or Irmiz, I don't remember

Reason why you should unban me:

I'm so calm right now, and I'm friendly, I'll mute the chat if you want, and I'm not toxic anymore. I deeply regret what i did on Freezzer 1-1. Its really childish to be toxic and say the things i did. Some people may take it offensive and it could ruin their days. I really dont want that. Im just caught up in the moment in the game. I have found a way to coop with the anger and i just had a huge clan war against hyperdrive and i was excited that we beat them because they have such high ego's and i kinda let myself slip off the behavior chart.

• Ban revoked and replaced with 30 day mute - any further offences will result in a permanent ban with no appeal

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png