Darth Malice's staff app (better known alias is THE LAW or CaptainCaboose)

Game and Freezzer play-time: i have spent most of my almost 2000 hours of unturned time on freezzer and am a huge fan

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: current playtime, nearly every day

About yourself: i enjoy managing things so i will MAKE myself available almost all the time. my parents are divorced so i will have to move from house to house frequently. i have extensive staff experience on smaller names. i am good at mediating arguments, and am able to take a very active role in each server. you wont be bored in staff chat cause i am a wonderful conversationalist, and i thoroughly hate toxicity on unturned servers and thus would love to eliminate it on just one more server if not many.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: well id love my job and hardly ever complain about it. so its not like id avoid it at any point. i am trustworthy and dependent. i am accountable and responsible and am well geared for solving the VERY FEW issues that freezzer has. i enjoy the community and have wanted to eliminate just a little more toxicity all the time. i patiently and graciously await your reply. if i dont perhaps seem any different from any other application, then maybe you or another staff member could interview me. get an idea of just how i operate as an admin and see for yourself why i could be a wonderful addition. thank you for your time. links below. you will find i have no vac bans and have many widely known group names throughout freezzer. i have actually united the pvp servers under peace treaties before and been in one big group together for at least several hours. i tend to be a riot there and so i doubt youd find an OG player that would disagree with the idea of me being staff.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/timaaay/

• Thank you for your application

We'll get back to you with a response within 7 days

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Thank you for your interest in joining the team. Your application is clearly well thought out and it's evident you took some time with it. Once I checked your logs however, it did not take long to realise you are not quite the person you portray yourself in this application. (Your username is also against our rules)

On this basis, your application is being rejected

You may re-apply in 3 months

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png