Staff apply

• Steam profile link + name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199046058922 KaizerMcdonald

Game and Freezzer play-time: I have 153 hours on Unturned and 0 on Freezzer Server, I want to make this application because i want to help with so much things, I am so active then.. I am sorry for that i dont have the require hours on unturned but i guess you can give me a chance!

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: I am playing Everyday minimum 6 hours (that means i play from 10 to 12 hours on a Day)

About yourself: I am from Bulgaria, 15 years and born on november 11, 2004 year.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: I am so active, want to help with si much things, I can be of use to you in almost all cases.

I apologize for not having the time required to be part of your team, I also apologize for not logging in to your server Yet.

I'm looking for a server where I can be of use to the team as I am a Moderator or at a higher rank I've been a Moderator on other servers, I can name names, I've also been to games like SAMP, Minecraft and others. I think I will be useful because I am very regular and I will always watch for violators!

Thanks for understanding!

I hope that the fact that I don't have enough hours didn't affect much! :)

• Thank you for applying however it should go without saying that we will never accept a staff applicant who has never even played on the servers before. Your application is rejected, you may re-apply once you meet our requirements outlined here.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png