LePrime Staff application

• Steam profile link + name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146846778/ LePrime

Game and Freezzer play-time: 1,981 on unturned 90 hours on freezer but i think its more it cant be 90 only.

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:

(GMT+3) I stop for a while and build new pc to start again

22.8 hours past 2 weeks

About yourself: My name is Savvas am from cyprus i am 19 years old, i recently finish my military service and start studying so i have free time to play

i speak English, Greek,Cypriot, and a lil bit russian.

I am playing unturned since 2017 i join freezer in 2018.

Unturned Stats: https://unturnedstats.com/stats/76561198146846778

Discord :LePrime#9368

Steam 64id: 76561198146846778

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:

I plan on helping the server by doing a good job as a member of staff. I feel like this could lead players to liking the server more, I also feel like I could improve the server by helping players out, and just making sure that everybody is having a good time on the server, and not breaking the rules. Of course. I also feel like my activity will be able to help out the server too, I will also be trying to help the community out by working with other staff members in order to a good job, and to help as many people as we can.I become staff in lot of servers on unturned most popular is UnturnedBeast i start from Helper then Moderator and i become Admin for long time i help them a lot making kits also i make the Mythical rank and give ideas for server but i ask for demote beacuse i havent time to play because of army.I Build a new pc tower and i have time to play.

:!:Thanks For Reading My Application:!:

• Thank you for your application

We'll get back to you with a response within 3 days

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• First off. thank you for your interest in joining the team and I apologise for the delay in our response. Unfortunately on this occasion your application is being rejected on the basis that your server play time is too low. Our requirement is 100 hours and yours is 92 - this could've been overlooked if your recent activity was relatively high, however your server playtime in the past week has been just over 1 hour.

You may re-apply in 1 month

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png