Prime Staff Application

• Steam profile link + name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146846778/ Prime

Game and Freezzer play-time: 2,321 hrs on unturned 100 hours on freezer I started this days playing more at freezer.

88.0 hours past 2 weeks

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: Eastern European Time (EET) (UTC+02:00) i can be 3-4 Hours On,Depends because i am studying away so mostly in friday and weekends

About yourself: My name is Savvas am from cyprus i am 19 years old, i finished my military service and start studying so i have free time to play

i speak English, Greek,Cypriot, and a lil bit russian.

I am playing unturned since 2017and i join freezer since Jan 27th 2018

Unturned Stats: https://unturnedstats.com/stats/76561198146846778

Discord : LePrime#9368

Steam 64id: 76561198146846778

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:

I plan on helping the server by doing a good job as a member of staff. I feel like this could lead players to liking the server more, I also feel like I could improve the server by helping players out, and just making sure that everybody is having a good time on the server, and not breaking the rules. Of course. I also feel like my activity will be able to help out the server too, I will also be trying to help the community out by working with other staff members in order to do a good job, and to help as many people as we can.I have been Staff at UnturnedBeast,Syntale and DarkRp.

:!:Thanks For Reading My Application :!:

• Thank you for your application

We'll get back to you with a response within 7 days

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Thank you once again for your interest in joining the Freezzer staff team however unfortunately your application is being rejected. You do now meet the playtime requirement, however recent activity is another factor we take into account when evaluating applicants and it's been decided that your playtime over the past few months falls far below what we are looking for.

You may re-apply in 1 month

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png