How to become Staff

• How do I become a moderator?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

This thread is about how you can become a part of the Freezzer team

_____________________________________________________________________________________

As we want to provide our community with the most active support possible, there are some requirements for each player which must be met (some may be overlooked in exceptional circumstances), in order to get a place in the moderator team. Should you get accepted, you become an in-game moderator, however if you wish to also become a Discord moderator please specify this in your application.

We ask every applicant to take some time with his/her's application and to accept and understand the requirements. All applications will be responded to within 2-3 weeks.

Our Requirements:

• Actively play on our servers, main players are preferred in the selection. (Add how many hours per week you are able to spend on the server weekly in your application)
    • Should have a good interaction with the community. (Discord is a requirement as it is our main method of communication)
    • Be able to speak English fluently
    • The rules of our servers must be thoroughly read and understood.
    • Basic knowledge of how Unturned works. (400-500+ hours on Unturned would be suitable)
    • Each applicant must be at least 14 years of age.
    • A mature attitude
    • Don't forget to put your Steam profile in your application.
    • You must have at least 100 hours playtime in our servers. (You can check your Freezzer playtime by typing /pt on any of our servers)

When applying, use the following template:

Steam profile link + name:

Game and Freezzer play-time:

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:

About yourself:

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Please send applications by creating a new thread in the Staff Applications Sub-Forum

______________________________________________________________________________________________

For questions or uncertainties, please contact an administrator or moderator on TeamSpeak or Discord. Also note that if any current admin or moderator objects to your placement in the team then your application may be declined.

All requirements must be met before applying, however in exceptional circumstances some may be dismissed if agreed by staff.

And please, don't be an Alpha_Tomato_77

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• AS OF AUGUST 2017:    
    We will no longer be accepting straight up Moderator applications. If you would like to join the Moderator team, you will be assigned as a Support Staff role first, and will undergo a certain test period as a Support Staff.

If you desire to pursue a Moderator role after becoming a Support Staff, then you should follow the post

above as criteria to apply as Moderator.

Thanks,
    The Freezzer Team

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Keaune () aus folgendem Grund: Minor edits