Insulting

• People are going to have very different opinions on insulting and toxic behaviour on servers, so what i say is purely my opinion.

Swearing is not against the rules on Freezzer. And to me what he is saying seems like your common competitive banter, I personally would not act like that but it does not seem like he means any genuine offence to you. There is a fine line between meaningless banter and serious offensive harassment and toxic behaviour. In my opinion the actions of BJJ do not cross this line and therefore I would not take action against them.

As a point to everyone, people are not all monsters online... if they say something which offends you or you would rather they didnt say again (even if it is not a case of serious harassment) tell them honestly that you don't like it when they talk like that to you. Most people will respond to honesty, because its easy to forget that what you do and say online can affect others.

If you are honest with them and ask them to stop... and they STILL keep offending you, then it becomes an issue which you can report to us.

Thanks,

Daniel

• There is a fine line between trash talk and malicious intent to verbally assault someone. Trash talk is part of the game, as it is a PvP based game, whereas verbal assault is more defined as repetitive behavior to hinder another players gaming experience in a negative way.

This appears to be nothing more than typical trash talk in my opinion. However, if it continues to the point that he will not leave you alone whenever you log on, you should bring this to our attention.

Thread Closed

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png