Toxic Players

• So i was playing on Freezzer#4 That is like shops and stuff And Me and my friend decide to build a death machine We placed over 20 barbed wire fences on it and plates and spikes so we could kill people without going out of vehicle (can a mod tell me if that is aginst rules or no) And we meet a team of 3 realy toxic players by their chat i guess they were 12 So they called us puss*es an other curse words like bitch*s Whor*s and other insults and they said u fuk u lil ass puss u get out of vehicle i need to fuk ur moma u nigger and i replied where are you? To wich he replied seattle we go in seattle kill them using apc and get to our base and they start cursing us and stuff so they get pissed off when we kill them 10 times by apc so one of them leaves for 10 minutes and says this is my second account i gonna kill u if i get ban its ok and we like werent scared and we go to scorpion 7 and kill them agin a couple of times then when we ran 1 guy over he didnt die and other 2 were hit by fences also didnt die and they cant lay or crouch cuz there are spikes on the barricades that go up the floor and then they use a gun that just like 1 shoted apc we had 100 health i was driving and i hear like a silenced shot and imedrialty we explodet they got our stuff and loged out as fast as a seond so we need to get rid of those toxic people!

:friendly:Hello Im DogeLeDankXO Im unturned player played the game for about 3 years now have over 5 unturned steam accounts.

I play with my group team with no body make allies with no body I just go in get out go in rek people get stuff get out

NEVER TRUST ANYONE:griefer::anomaly7: EVRYONE IS DANGEROUS:friendly::friendly:

Favourite gun:Honey Badger Attachments: Dot sight,Military Drum,Adaptive Chambering,Vertical Grip

Favourite secondary:Scalar Attachments: Military Barrel,Vertical Grip ,Laser,Dot Sight

• This post has been moved from General Discussion to Reports

This post lacks an extreme amount of vital details and relevancy..

A) Who were the players?
    B) Any screenshot or proof of this so called toxic behavior?
    C) Sounds like you were harassing them yourself?

It is very difficult for the staff to take action on an issue such as this without any pertinent information...I understand your concern and I am sorry this happened during your time on Freezzer, but you need to work with us a little more for anything to be done. If you encounter these players again, be sure to take down their names or their steam profiles, take screenshots of the verbal harassment, and then bring it to our attention.

Sorry we cannot help you more on this issue

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

• Don't worry, that is not against our rules (the barb wired cars). Plus, we can check the chat history of those "toxic players", if only you can provide their Steam account links, or atleast names.

A few curse words out of rage is all right, but constant swearing and making others feel uncomfortable is just wrong. So instead of swearing, they should have put their heads down and thought of a way to counter the barb wired vehicle.

MOVED TO REPORT SECTION

• I cant rmember their names because they constantly changet them and i dont know how can i get their names because they left the server but thanks for your help!

:friendly:Hello Im DogeLeDankXO Im unturned player played the game for about 3 years now have over 5 unturned steam accounts.

I play with my group team with no body make allies with no body I just go in get out go in rek people get stuff get out

NEVER TRUST ANYONE:griefer::anomaly7: EVRYONE IS DANGEROUS:friendly::friendly:

Favourite gun:Honey Badger Attachments: Dot sight,Military Drum,Adaptive Chambering,Vertical Grip

Favourite secondary:Scalar Attachments: Military Barrel,Vertical Grip ,Laser,Dot Sight