Best Survival Vehicle

• Favourite/Best survival vehicle? Assuming you don't have infinite money :P 10

1. Apc (3) 30%
    2. Seaplane (2) 20%
    3. Quadbike (2) 20%
    4. Orca (1) 10%
    5. War Machine (1) 10%
    6. Bouncer (1) 10%
    7. Hind (1) 10%
    8. Skipper (1) 10%
    9. Otter (1) 10%
    10. Commander (0) 0%
    11. Annushka (0) 0%
    12. Hovercraft (0) 0%
    13. Sandpiper (0) 0%
    14. Tank (0) 0%
    15. Hummingbird (0) 0%
    16. Coaster (0) 0%
    17. Ghost (0) 0%

What would you buy?

• I don't really know the names of vehicles but I think a helicopter, that can only be damaged by guns which use high caliber ammo, is the best.

An air vehicle is the best for travelling. You can move freely at a high speed and you won't have much encounter with other players. Even if you do meet players, they must have guns like grizzlies to shoot you down and that takes quite a bit of ammo to do so. You can just simply block up the heli with plates so players can't shoot you with stuff like maplestrikes.

A helicopter is better than a plane as it is far easier to land and take off, seeing that you don't need a runway. If you get one of those helis that have HMGs then sure, that's a bonus, but I don't see it as an effective way to kill people as ammo is hard to find and it's not easy to aim in a moving heli too.

• The seaplane and the bouncer are by far the best in my opinion. The seaplane is invulnerable to small arms fire, can take off and stear on land and water, and has 8 seats but still has the same maneuverability of the otter and sandpiper unlike the annushka (I think). The bouncer is good because it can land on sea and land but it only has 3 seats which isn't so good. Actually on second thought the orca is better than the bouncer as it has twice as many seats and is invulnerable to small arms fire unlike the bouncer.