Moderator Application #2

Time on server: 175+ hrs

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CryTheSlyB/

Name: Jake

Unturned hrs: 420

I live in USA but i'm from denmark

(Random)

i have readed the rules, my real name is Jake, In-game name, CryTheSly, my age 18, my timezone are Denmark, i have a microphone i juts don't use it, i have never cheated in a game, i have experience with punishment commands, i also have experience with, HTML,php,C#, javascript,etc, about my self, my real name is Jake i live in USA i work at a teknology store, i want to become an (admin/moderator) because i want to help, build, have fun, i also have to do stuff as admins like, help people, kick - tempban people that are not polite, catch hackers, kick - tempban glitch bases, i also have experience with staff, i have been staff on meny servers most (PVP) and they said i whos good i'm still admin now on them, i'll be wating to hear answer. THANK YOU!

;)

Phoenix, is this what you mean?

• ''I live in USA'' ''my timezone are Denmark''

This makes no sense

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• You've simply repeated yourself in this application, not enough detail by a long way. Your English isn't the best and seeming as our servers are mostly English speaking, English skills are fairly important.

This application is being denied for now but feel free to apply again in 2 weeks.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• I have just received information that you are impersonating a different CryTheSly ( http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097679902/ ) which, in our eyes, is not acceptable from anyone who we take into our team.

Your IP originates in Turkey, so I am not sure why you are saying your are American or Danish.

Feel free to try to explain yourself, but it will most probably not change our opinion.

Due to this blatant plagarism you are: BANNED FROM FURTHER APPLICATIONS

Thanks,

Dan and the Freezzer Gaming Team