Ban Appeal

• Steam profile: Kevin098

Reason for Ban: Glitching under the map.

Date of ban: 3/22/2017

Server: Freezzer 1-4 Washington.

Admin that banned: Grey

Reason Kevin Thinks he Should Be Unbanned:

My friend Kevin just joined the server after i told him he should check it out and when he got in [Staff]Grey was on. Kevin fell and glitched under the map and got stuck. He got under the map and tried to spawn a car and then he was banned because of glitching by Grey. He says he now realizes the mistake he made and he hopes to be able to play on freezzer again.

• Brother, please don't lie on the forums.

... Kevin fell and glitched under the map and got stuck. He got under the map and tried to spawn a car and then he was banned because of glitching by Grey...

I have seen your friend use a fire truck to go underground by driving it through a door frame and closing it on himself (definitely not by mistake). I took a screenshot of Kevin doing just that, but was a second late and he disappeared (Screenshot of doorframe he used). Due to lack of evidence I just dropped it and thought he logged off or died, until I heard a boat and then someone shot me from underground. What I mean to say is Kevin clearly knew what he was doing, so don't give us this "... fell underground by accident..." bullshit excuse.

After Freenex caught him cheating, I executed the ban. Your excuse for what he did: "he's Swedish and doesn't know the rules.." and then resorted to swear at me after I told you that he can appeal, hence why you got muted.

Honesty is a big factor in appealing.

Hope this shed a little light on this appeal. :*

• Seeming as no reply has been made for a week, I'll assume this has been resolved in some way and will close the thread.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png