K/D STATISTICS

• Hi Guys.

I was in top 3 on the leaderboard with 14,83 K/D.

Now when i go to any sandbox server my K/D is 6.90.

It writes 187 deaths, but when i last play (yesterday) it was only 87.That is +100 deaths . What happend??

I have a lot of hours for this K/D. Please solve it.

My steam profil: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001033815/

Thanks, Bence

• It's not true man, i like camping but the server rules dosent write anything about camping.

Its not fair, i spend a lot of time to archive it. And there is a tone of player who is camping in seattle.

And if I do something wrong, you should warn me first not give me 100+ deaths. I did camp sometimes but i also fight a lot.

I didnt use any cheat, glitch or anything.

And you just give me 100+ deaths and i can't do anything against is.

• What? Man..did you see all my kills?

Its not true i never suicide man i wanna get a good k/d ..if i suicide than it goes down. I never run if someone wanna come to kill me.

I shoot some fresh spawn, but i think everybods shoot some or not?!

I did fight in Seattle a lot.

Are you mad at me because i had better k/d than you? I love freezzer sandbox, but its so f**ng unfair!!

• Lol please, you never fought in Seattle. My friends and I play in the sandbox servers a lot and we see you in the server but don't actually meet you in-game. We spend a lot of time in Seattle and we roam the map, but we don't see you. Why? Because you're always hiding in the hills with ghillie spawn camping. And I also noticed that your kills go up very slowly, if you fight in Seattle a lot like you said, your kills will be increasing very quickly.

I'm not mad because you have a better K/D than me. Your K/D is fake anyway, as you got 90% of your kills from spawn camping. It's clear that you're just playing Freezzer for the K/D as you instantly made a post regarding your stats as soon as you got removed from the leaderboard, so funny.

• Its a joke man... I didnt say that i always fight in seattle! I haven't got much time to play thats why we didn t meet a lot! I like fight in tacoma and farms ..is it illegal?!

You didn't see my kills, just random give me +100deaths .. I snipe a lot but its not break the rules .. Its not fair ..you can give anybody +100 deaths and you will be in the top of K/D . Is there anybody who didnt kill a fresh spawn man?! I think so not..i didnt camp at spawn, i usually camp at Tacoma and kill everybody in the city...no cheats,no glitching.l just sniping !

• "I did fight in Seattle a lot." Lol you just said that you fight in Seattle a lot.

"I haven't got much time to play thats why we didn t meet a lot!" No, we were always in the same server as you but we never meet because you were always hiding.

We don't give everyone +100 deaths lol, you are the first one who got this as 90% of your kills were just from spawn camping. You're saying it's not fair but YOU'RE the one not being fair by achieving a good K/D by spawn camping while others get theirs by actual skill.

• Hey wrestling95 , Freezzer takes its leaderboard seriously.

The K/D leaderboard is for people who actually have PVP skills and don't farm their K/D to get on it.

E.g look at the guy with the 17 K/D who is a good friend of mine and can back up his K/D by his skills and so can be said for most of the others on the leaderboard (best K/D).

However, you on the other hand spawn camp in full ghillie with a shadowstalker, and leave the server whenever some good player joins to avoid bumping into them and getting killed.

And yet, you expect to be ranked for those kind of cowardly and cheap tactics?

Now not only is it irritating and really unfair to people for someone to farm their way up the leaderboard and overtake everyone who earned their place there, but we wanted to set an example to discourage anyone else trying to farm their K/D to enter the leaderboards in the near future.

Btw, suicide doesn't count as a death, only deaths due to players are counted (cars, guns, explosives, traps etc).

If you really want to get in the leaderboard, you can still easily do it as you have a very low death count and with sufficient skill, you can easily achieve a better K/D.

Thank you for playing on Freezzer.

We hope you enjoyed your time in Freezzer.

THREAD CLOSED!