Abusive staff that give 100 fake deaths to someone just for "camping".

• To answer Karmas statement - I annoy players all the time by killing them, does that make me a troll also? No.

It could be argued spawncamping is trolling - its a deliberate action that is bound to cause some annoyance to other users.

My point was;
    People get "annoyed" all the time, over the pettiest things, and that's their own problem. I find people on Unturned/Freezzer all the time that have different opinions than I do and they are "annoyed" by that, it doesn't mean I'm a troll.

• Furthermore, 10k, sketchy behavior is usually followed with deception. It's curious how you went from saying that there are no commands that can add player deaths to "This decision was made by the whole staff" (paraphrasing). So you knew what he was referring to but immediately responded to the thread with "drop the salt".

I might have said something not so approriate. The issue will be discussed later and be resolved for the last time. I apologize for my comment to Alex and anyone else who felt offended or felt it was inappropriate. I regret it and will take the blame for saying "drop the salt" to Alex and will try to help resolve this topic with as much fairness as possible

• My point was;
    People get "annoyed" all the time, over the pettiest things, and that's their own problem. I find people on Unturned/Freezzer all the time that have different opinions than I do and they are "annoyed" by that, it doesn't mean I'm a troll.

Fair point

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• I'll close this thread for the time being until this has further been discussed by staff, as I sense a never-ending argument

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• For now, thread is closed

v1.png

• We will discuss with staff to come to final judgement

v1.png

• I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

v1.png