Abusive staff that give 100 fake deaths to someone just for "camping".

• So apparently the freezzer staff (specifically acid and gray) decided it was good idea to add 100 fake deaths to a guy named wrestling95 just because he was "camping" which isn't on the rules, like can just staff add deaths to someone especially for that extremely dumb reason? What the hell? From my point of view it seems like the staff take their K/Ds way too seriously so they just remove people that are above them, that's just clear staff abuse. Also acid himself has told me that he could salvage metal plates close to spawn points and he assumed that it was gray? I have no evidence for this but neither does acid or gray for wrestling95 "camping".

• Staff can't give deaths to players or remove deaths or kills as a matter of fact. I recommend drop your salt and stop making the same thread as your friend. I also recommend you and your friends stop wasting your time on useless threads and save the spots for people who actually have important things to say.

• Already insulted as expected, circle jerk each other more pls, besides, you said "staff can't remove deaths" even though that's exactly what acid and gray did, also I don't know the guy who got his K/D dropped unfairly, but I call out bullshit when I see it, define important things to say for a videogame too lol.

• You're very ignorant, just gonna copy and paste some of the dumb stuff they said: We don't give everyone +100 deaths lol, you are the first one who got this as 90% of your kills were just from spawn camping. <--- acid's words

• Staff can't give deaths to players or remove deaths or kills as a matter of fact. I recommend drop your salt and stop making the same thread as your friend. I also recommend you and your friends stop wasting your time on useless threads and save the spots for people who actually have important things to say.

Alex is referring to this thread;
    K/D STATICS
    Acid and Keaune have made it clear that 100 deaths were added to "wrestling95". They didn't state how it was done, hence this thread asking if it's possible.

Alex isn't even friends with that guy, and I'm sure he is just worried/curious.
    The condescending, hostile response wasn't necessary, and is even more concerning coming from a "Staff" member.

• lol so if you ALL decided to do it, then what's stopping you to do it to someone else unfairly too? Why did you even do it? "Camping" isn't even in the rules, and loads of other people do it too, is it just a coincidence that the one with the best K/D got put down unfairly? Because gray and I have definitely spotted spawncampers/campers but he did nothing about it EXCEPT the guy who got a great K/D

• lol so if you ALL decided to do it, then what's stopping you to do it to someone else unfairly too? Why did you even do it? "Camping" isn't even in the rules, and loads of other people do it too, is it just a coincidence that the one with the best K/D got put down unfairly? Because gray and I have definitely spotted spawncampers/campers but he did nothing about it EXCEPT the guy who got a great K/D

We didn't all decide, and sure the K/D this guy has is great, but the way he obtains it? Not so great. And it clearly annoys other players which, you could say, categorizes his actions as trolling.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• We didn't all decide, and sure the K/D this guy has is great, but the way he obtains it? Not so great. And it clearly annoys other players which, you could say, categorizes his actions as trolling.

To be fair, it was safe for Alex to assume all Staff members since 10k stated "the decision was made by members of the Staff team, not just Acid and Gray" which is pretty vague.
    I also agree with Alex, "wrestling95" didn't break any specific rules and he isn't the only one guilty of obtaining his K/D by "camping" or even "spawn killing".

I annoy players all the time by killing them, does that make me a troll also? No.

• Roadrunner, you can't bend the rules to your favor, that's not fair. Something that annoys other players doesn't necessarily mean trolling. It looks like the rules need amending if campy behavior is this bothersome to the staff. I don't think the staff members handled the issue very well either, and the language and phrasing was unbecoming of moderators too. It sounds like someone is being put down because of they way they choose to play the game.

• Furthermore, 10k, sketchy behavior is usually followed with deception. It's curious how you went from saying that there are no commands that can add player deaths to "This decision was made by the whole staff" (paraphrasing). So you knew what he was referring to but immediately responded to the thread with "drop the salt".

• To answer Karmas statement - I annoy players all the time by killing them, does that make me a troll also? No.

It could be argued spawncamping is trolling - its a deliberate action that is bound to cause some annoyance to other users.

Osephyr When 10k meant it was decided, he meant it was decided but then the action was carried out by someone higher in command. Staff cannot change stats of any user with any command

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• lol roadrunner who said the guy wanted to annoy the players? He just wanted kills, not to annoy lol

Yes, that may well have been his intentions, but to others it could be viewed as a way to annoy others

v1.png