New banning system?

• Make the banning system more fair to all players? 10

1. Give them warning unless directly hacking ect. (6) 60%
    2. Ban them form only the sever they were playing on unless directly hacking ect. (0) 0%
    3. Let people show u what happened so they can be unbanned if u agree with them or help fix the problem (0) 0%
    4. Have a better ban appeal where player actually get good help (0) 0%
    5. Fuck the people, ban them all (4) 40%

The banning system is far to brutal.

I accidently did a glitch, get a permanent ban wich I feel is very unfair and should not happen to other people. You should give people a warning by banning them for 7 days or kicking them if it is not hacking/game breaking glitch or anything too bad.

Plus give people a chance to explain/show you what happens as the forum admins are just like no unless u wait a year and beg and they are like ok u are unbanned. They just say we will think about it then say sorry no and block u.

also at the time of the ban I could see any rules anywhere unless i came on this site wich about 10% of people probably do

(most people will stop if u warn them or tell them how brutal u are with banning people)

• Let me just stop you here for a second. Do you realise you are not permanently banned? It is a 2 week ban. For what i saw in game your offences - which I will not go into AGAIN, were too severe for a warning before a ban.

So I am going to extend an olive branch and ask that you tone down your posts a little, they are not offensive but they are getting a bit aggressive.

Thanks,

Dan

• Sorry for marking aggressive post and thanks for changing my ban to 2 weeks (just changed) I am very sorry I just didn't think shooting People but doing no damage was too severe especially as it was an accident the first time.

Would it be possible to fix the 'glitch' or does nelson need to fix that?

Thanks again and I won't bother u from now on

• Sorry for marking aggressive post and thanks for changing my ban to 2 weeks (just changed) I am very sorry I just didn't think shooting People but doing no damage was too severe especially as it was an accident the first time.

Would it be possible to fix the 'glitch' or does nelson need to fix that?

Thanks again and I won't bother u from now on

As a general point, if you are doing something in-game which without a bug/glitch is otherwise impossible that is concerning to us. If that something bug/glitch is helpful to you in-game: unless you prove to us it is completely out of your control - which although you claimed, you haven't proved.

And in terms of "shooting people but doing no damage was severe", even though you cant harm player on the liberator, you can destroy their vehicles - which although its not impossible to do (through other methods) and although it is sandbox, does affect the game-play of others.

As for "is it possible to fix the glitch" - lets assume you are telling the truth here and this isnt by your choice/control:

Since i have never seen this happen i cant give you advice or try to resolve it.

Does it only happen on Freezzer servers or on other servers too?

We cant help you without more information.

Thanks,

Dan

• It happens on all servers I think. And as I suggested in the above I would have liked to show you how it's done and how it acIdently happens but I was never given the option to prove it was out of my control. I can't prove it as I'm banned and I told the mod I can show he but he didn't want proof.

Also I didn't think about vehicles even know u can spawn them in they might have added lots to there plane like lockers etc. So I understand that but would like to show the glitch if possible at some point to shows it's out of control.

Thanks again

• I've said this a lot to you, the reason you were banned was a reason that was all down to you. 1st time you found it was accidental but then you continued to use the glitch and thats why you still have a ban

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• I've said this a lot to you, the reason you were banned was a reason that was all down to you. 1st time you found it was accidental but then you continued to use the glitch and thats why you still have a ban

I understand that but Phoenix said "If that something bug/glitch is helpful to you in-game: unless you prove to us it is completely out of your control - which although you claimed, you haven't proved." So i know i did wrong but you should let people show proof.

• Proof is video/screen shots. Doesn't help us seeing it from our side, because that tells us nothing about whats happening on your client.

These videos/images could have been attached to any one of your posts so far, you have had many opportunities to do this.

Thanks,

Dan