Banned

• You were just banned for ban evading by me, because you told me you were banned and your ban expired in 1 day, hence you were ban evading.

Your 2 day ban was also me, you were spawn camping and many people were complaining, so I spectated you a while and watched you kill 5 fresh spawns whilst staying in the same area - not moving away from the spawns. It became evident you were simply staying in the same place to kill fresh spawns.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• If the perm ban is the issue here, then its your fault entirely for ban evading. Ban evading bans will absolutely not be revoked in any case whatsoever

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• I did nothing and I got a 3 day ban and then I played on Alpha Valley and got banned for saying I got banned for wrong reason

Like I said - you were first banned for 3 days for spawn camping, you then joined Alpha Valley and said you had 1 day left before you were unbanned, meaning you must've been ban evading

v1.png

• Absolutely not - ban evading is 100% out of order and won't be tolerated

v1.png